The Lord does not want you to ever worry about your future. For if you worry about what might happen to you tomorrow, and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you will have to worry twice."Therefore, the best things you can do for yourself today are to:
1. Pray to the Lord through His Son, Jesus.
2. Go to bed on time.
3. Get up on time so you can start the day fresh and unhurried.
4. Say no to projects that won't fit into your time schedule or might compromise your mental health.
5. Always delegate larger tasks to capable people other than yourself.
6. Simplify and unclutter your life if you can.
7. Less is more. (Although one is often not enough, two are often too many to handle.)
8. Allow extra time to do the things that are important. Also allow extra time to get to the places you need to go to.
9. Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and difficult projects over a long period of time; don't lump all of the hard things you have to do together.
10. Take one day at a time.
11. Separate your worries from true concerns . If a situation becomes a major concern, find out what God would have you do to let go of it. Find out what God would have you do to prevent anxiety from happening to you. If you are unable to do anything about a difficult situation, then forget it.
12. Try to live within your budget at all times, and don't use credit cards for ordinary purchases.
13. Always have backup plans in place.Have an extra car key in your wallet or in your pocket, and an extra house key buried in the garden, etc.
14. Become a good listener and a learner.Learn to carefully choose the words you speak to others.This advice can prevent an enormous amount of trouble from occurring in your life.
15. Do something within reason for the Kid that lives within you everyday.
16. Carry the Lord Godís Bible with you everywhere you go if you can.
Learn to read it and study it while you are waiting in line, waiting for an interview, etc.
17. Get plenty of rest and sleep.
18. Learn to eat a well balanced diet.
19 Get your house and your personal things organized so that everything has its own place.
20. If you listen to the Lordís words on a CD while you are driving to work it will improve your quality of life enormously.
21. Start writing down your thoughts and your inspirations.Learn to keep a diary for the Lord and His Son, Jesus, everyday.
22. Whenever you can, find some time to be alone.
23. If you are having problems, learn to ask God to help you and guide you on the spot.
Try to nip your small problems in the bud. Don't wait until it's time to go to bed before you pray to God through His Son.
24. Learn to stay away from people who are worldly and instead make friends with the Godly people you know.
25. Keep a folder of the favorite scriptures you like on hand.
26. Remember that the shortest bridge between despair and hope is often a good "Thank you Jesus."
27. Learn to laugh more often.
28. Dwell on the good things, the happy moments, the beautiful music, and the cherished times in your life.
29. Take your work seriously, but donít take yourself too seriously.
30. Develop a forgiving attitude towards others.
31. As a Christian you should learn to be kind to unkind people, for they probably need your kindness the most.
32. Remember to always sit on your ego.
33 Learn to talk less and listen more.
34. Take the time to slow down whenever you can.
35. Remind yourself that you are not the general manager of the universe, only the Lord God is.
36 . Every night before you go to bed, think of one thing you're grateful for that God has accomplished for you and your family.